FRACZECH - Q&A
Where do I find all necessary information?
- the AIP of the Czech Republic
- in RAD https://www.nm.eurocontrol.int/RAD/
- on this website
What is FRACZECH applicability?
- From 25th February 2021
- Lateral limits of sectors WL, NM and SM (as published in ENR 2.1, AIP of the Czech Republic)
Is there a difference between FRACZECH and FRAPRA?
- Yes. FRAPRA term was used in the past when DCT segments were implemented. All sources containing FRAPRA are not up to date and information might be incorrect.
Is FRACZECH part of cross-border FRA?
- Not yet. It is necessary to use FRACZECH relevant points only. (The list will be published in the AIP of the Czech Republic, ENR 4.1 and 4.4).
Will the ATS route structure remain?
- Only FL95B
- In the CTA1/TMA Praha all ATS routes will be deleted, network of new DCT segments will be created. SIDs and STARs will remain the same.
- Above FL95 (excluding CTA1/TMA Praha) FRA procedures will be in force.
Will be planning through active military area allowed?
- No. Flight plans through a planned active areas/FBZ will not be accepted.
More Q&A will follow. Stay updated.