Due to the ongoing construction work, from 30 JUN 20, 0800 UTC until further notice RWY 12/30 will be closed for take-offs and landings. Taxiing and towing of aircraft according to instructions issued by TWR. The following radionavigation equipment will be out of operation during the closure of RWY 12/30:
- ILS RWY 30 / DME PG (FREQ 109,50 MHz) out of order.
- ILS RWY 12 / DME PA (FREQ 109,95 MHz) out of order.
While RWY 12/30 is closed, particular TWY segments will also be closed within phases as described below. The information about the current valid phase will be published by NOTAM.
Day and night marking according to EASA CS-ADR-DSN.
The following will be closed in phase 1:
- RWY 12/30 in section between THR RWY 30 and TWY F;
- TWY G in section between RWY 12/30 and TWY F;
- TWY L in section between TWY Q and TWY RR;
- TWY L in section between THR RWY 30 and TWY S;
- TWY P in section between RWY 12/30 and TWY L;
- TWY R in section between RWY 12/30 and TWY RR;
- TWY Q5 in section between TWY L and S14 parking;
The following will be closed in phase 2: