Due to the ongoing construction work, from 8 OCT 20, 0000 UTC until further notice RWY 12/30 will be closed for take-offs and landings. Taxiing and towing of aircraft according to instructions issued by TWR. The following radionavigation equipment will be out of operation during the closure of RWY 12/30:
- ILS RWY 30 / DME PG (FREQ 109,50 MHz) out of order.
- ILS RWY 12 / DME PA (FREQ 109,95 MHz) out of order.
While RWY 12/30 is closed, particular TWY segments will also be closed within phases as described below. The information about the current valid phase will be published by NOTAM.
While RWY 12/30 is closed, stop bars on TWY D and TWY F leading to RWY 12/30 will be out of order.
Day and night marking according to EASA CS-ADR-DSN.
The following will be closed in phase 1:
- RWY 12/30 in section between THR RWY 30 and TWY P;
- TWY L in section between TWY Q and TWY RR;
- TWY L in section between THR RWY 30 and TWY S;
- TWY R;
- TWY Q5 in section between TWY R and S14 parking;
The following will be closed in phase 2: