Due to the ongoing construction work, RWY 12/30 will be closed for take-offs and landings. Taxiing and towing of aircraft according to instructions issued by TWR.
The following TWYs will also be closed together with the RWY 12/30 closure:
- TWY G in segment between RWY 12/30 and TWY F;
- TWY P in segment between RWY 12/30 and TWY L;
- TWY L between THR RWY 30 and TWY S;
- TWY R between RWY 12/30 and TWY L.
While RWY 12/30 is closed, stop bars on TWY D and TWY F for crossing RWY 12/30 will be out of order.
Following radionavigation aids will be out of operation during the closure of RWY 12/30:
- ILS RWY 30 PG (FREQ 109,50 MHz)
- ILS RWY 12 PA (FREQ 109,95 MHz)
Flight verification of the lighting system and radionavigation aids is permitted.