|1 APRIL 24 - 31 OCTOBER 24
(MON - SUN)
|06.00 - SS
|FL 095 - FL 155
|Circle with radius 6 NM centered on ARP LKKT
49 25 06,00N 013 19 19,00E.
|The area is vertically usable from FL095 to FL150.
3Principles for the use of the LKTRA7 area
- Separation of traffic from the LKTRA7 area shall be ensured by the appropriate ATC unit.
- Aircraft conducting airdrops in temporary reserved area LKTRA7 shall be on the operating frequency of the appropriate ATC unit. Information on the operating frequency and call sign of the unit shall be provided by FIC PRAHA unit.
- The unit providing the ATC service shall have the right to restrict the activation of the LKTRA7 area.
- The unit providing the ATC service has the right to restrict the airdrop flight and issue a flight clearance for the entry of traffic controlled by it into the temporary reserved area LKTRA7.
- Aircraft conducting airdrops in the LKTRA7 temporary reserved area shall be equipped with the "ADS-B Out Extended Squitter" system. Pilots in command shall ensure that the separation between the aircraft conducting airdrops in LKTRA7 and other traffic in Class G and E areas, i.e. below FL095 and in LKKT ATZ, is maintained.
- The temporary reserved area LKTRA7 is managed by AMC.
- The user of this airspace shall comply with the AIP CR (ENR 18.104.22.168.2.3).
4Principles for entry of other users of the Czech airspace not participating in the airdrop activities
- On the published days, aircraft will be cleared to enter the LKTRA7 area from 0600 UTC until SS based on a flight clearance issued by the appropriate unit providing ATC service.
- In the event of an urgent need for the entry of ACR aircraft into the area as part of the performance of NATINAMDS (NATO Integrated Air Defense and Missile System) and NaPoSy PVO ČR (National reinforcement system of air defense of the Czech Republic), aircraft in distress and aircraft for purposes of search and rescue, the above-mentioned unit providing ATC service is authorized to temporarily suspend airdrop activity.
- Responsible and contact person:
+420 602 488 588