LKMH - Mnichovo Hradiště
3 km NE Mnichovo Hradiště
ELEV: 801 ft / 244 m
Circuit: 1805 ft / 550 m AMSL
Customs and immigration clearance: MON - FRI O/R (letter, fax) 24 HR in advance, otherwise O/R (letter, fax) 48 HR in advance
For noise reduction flyover of villages Březina, Podolí, Mnichovo Hradiště, Loukovec, Kruhy and Sychrov is not allowed at flight along traffic circuit.
TWYs C, D, E, F and apron N are closed for aeronautical operation.
On the paved RWY operations of aircraft up to code marking 2B with MTOW not exceeding 25 t are permitted.
|RWY||Magnetic direction||RWY dimensions||Strength||TORA||TODA||ASDA||LDA|
|07||065°||1550 x 30||PCN 25/R/A/Y/T||1970||2030||1970||1550|
|25||245°||1550 x 30||PCN 25/R/A/Y/T||1550||1970||1970||1550|
|08||065°||1000 x 60||5500 kg / 0.8 MPa||1000||1200||1000||1000|
|26||245°||1000 x 60||5500 kg / 0.8 MPa||1000||1060||1000||1000|
1Local traffic regulations and restrictions
1.1TWYs C, D, E, F and apron N are closed for aeronautical operation.
1.2On the paved RWY operations of aircraft up to code marking 2B with MTOW not exceeding 25 t are permitted.
1.3Taxiing via TWY G is possible only to holding position of RWY 07. From holding position of RWY 07 tow with cut off engines is possible only.
1.4Available length of paved RWY is marked with displaced THR markings.
1.5The traffic circuit direction depends on operational situation and is assigned by officer of Providing information to known traffic for particular aeroplanes. Nothern traffic circuits are used in preference.
1.5.1Traffic circuit altitude is 1805 ft/550 m AMSL.
1.5.2Minimum altitude of final turn is 1149 ft/350 m AMSL.
1.5.3For training flights along traffic circuit at high 500 ft/150 m AGL southern traffic circuit can be used only.
1.6For noise reduction flyover of villages Březina, Podolí, Mnichovo Hradiště, Loukovec, Kruhy and Sychrov is not allowed at flight along traffic circuit.
1.7For arrival and departure of aircraft without two-way radio contact the pilot-in-command shall receive prior clearance of unit Providing information to known traffic or AD operator.
1.8The ultralight aircraft operations are subject to approval of AD operator. Flights shall be conducted outside limits of neighbouring villages.
1.9The aerodrome is not fenced. Enhanced caution is necessary during landings take-offs and taxiing due to possible presence of animals on movement areas.
1.10Arrivals and departures of aircraft over 4000 kg of MTOW only on request 24 HR in advance via unit Providing information to known traffic available on phone number +420 603 197 336.
1.11In winter, pilots are requested to verify landing area conditions before landing on the aerodrome.
1.12Operation of jet airplanes is permitted under conditions approved by the aerodrome operator.
1.13Aircraft operation is not allowed outside of the published operation hours.
2.1Planning of flights to/from LKMH
In case of combined VFR/IFR or IFR/VFR flights use in flight plans some of following routes:
2.1.1Flights plans for combined IFR/VFR flights to LKMH:
- ... OMELO L620 ULNIP VFR DCT
- ... OMELO VFR DCT
- ... HDO M748 ULNIP VFR DCT
- ... TOMTI N869 OKX VFR DCT
- ... RASAN P861 ASTEL VFR DCT
- ... RAK P861 GOLOP VFR DCT
- ... GOSEK Z39 ULNIP VFR DCT
- ... TIPRU Z164 ULNIP VFR DCT
- ... DEKOV Z31 ULNIP VFR DCT
2.1.2Flight plans for combined VFR/IFR from LKMH:
- VFR DCT LEMBI/NxxxxA(F)xxx IFR L624 HDO ...
- VFR DCT ARTUP/NxxxxA(F)xxx IFR P733 TOMTI ...
- VFR DCT ARTUP/NxxxxA(F)xxx IFR N871 LAGAR ...
- VFR DCT ULNIP/NxxxxA(F)xxx IFR Z146 BEKVI ...
- VFR DCT GOLOP/NxxxxA(F)xxx IFR P861 RAK ...
2.1.3Aircraft can descend following one of the above mentioned routes up to MRVA see AIP CR, ENR 6-9.
2.2Customs and immigration clearance
- on request at AD operator
- persons at the airport LKMH
- import: Customs office Mladá Boleslav (transport is not arranged)
- export: customs clearance at the nearest customs office, present Customs declaration at LKMH
- request submitted to AD operator shall contain the following information:
- date of flight,
- estimated hour of arrival/departure,
- aerodrome of departure/destination,
- type and registration mark of ACFT,
- name of ACFT operator,
- name, surname, date of birth and nationality of ACFT crew and passangers
- request is possible to submit by e-mail or by phone. Request form is available at aerodrome operator and on website of aerodrome.
Charges for customs and immigration clearance: 400 CZK/ACFT
2.3Aerodrome category for rescue and firefighting services: CAT 2, CAT 4 O/R min. 24 HR in advance in operational hours of aerodrome.
2.4The aerodrome is not equipped with PAPI.
3Charges for aerodromes
All mentioned rates are without value added tax.
|Aircraft up to 2 t MTOM||150,00|
|Aircraft up to 3 t MTOM||280,00|
|Aircrafts over 3 t MTOM - per each initiated tonne||250,00|
|Per each tonne and hour||10,00|
|Long-term parking (more than 2 days) - per tonne/day||70,00|
|Aircraft guarding - per hour||500,00|
|Aircraft guarding - per day||10000,00|
3.3Charges for passenger service
|Custom and immigration clearance per aircraft||400,00|
Extension of aerodrome operational hours - per each initiated hour: 500,00
Fire category increase 6000,00 + 1500,00 per second hour and every other hour initiated (with value added tax)